Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, February 27, 2012

My 27th Birthday!


I wasn't expecting anything for my birthday this year since this February is a busy month but we did have a small low key thing which was perfect!


My cake that actually had 29 instead of 27 because Shelia wanted to have candles all over the entire cake!


Blowing out the candles!


I was able to blow out 27 candles in one breath which I told Shelia I still got my wish because I wasn't old enough to blow out 29 candles!






Me helping Alex and Kalia lick the frosting off the bottom of the candles!


Alex and Kalia bring me my gift.


Ron was trying to tell me that I couldn't open my gift but Alex and Kalia would not hear of it!




I got two things I completely needed! Some set up shelves to go into Ron's bathroom so after I move in I will have places to put my stuff!

It was a very nice day! Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes, thoughts, and love!

No comments: