Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Party with the CCMC Gals!


The last weekend in January my fabulous work friends took me out of a bachelorette party with all of my CCMC friends!


The awesome shirt and condom filled veil that I got to wear for the night!


The party bus we went it!


Me in front of the party bus! This thing was so cool! It has black lights, a couch, and a killer sound system!


All of us at Toby Keith's to dance it up!


Sarah and me!


Rachel, me, Shelia, and Lynsey!


Me and Lynsey!


Jen and me!


Shelia and me!


Rachel and me!


There were a lot more people there that some how got away without getting a picture with me but it was a super fun night filled with laughs, dancing, and bull riding!!

Thanks ladies!!

No comments: