Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

RIP my Jazzy Vroom Vroom!


Because I didn't have enough adventure going on in my life I decided on December 22nd to add a little bit more to my life!


See the pictures below to find out how I did this!






























Yes someone stopped to soon in front of me and I rearended them! My poor baby was very sad looking and besides for a few minor bangs and bruises I was okay too!


Ron was a completely sweet heart like always and got me this.....


this.......


And this!!


Yes I know I'm a little spoiled but I think he also felt bad because I was on my way home to try on my wedding dress for the first time when I got into the accident! Luckily my car can be fixed and I was able to get a sweet rental car until then!

No comments: