Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, January 16, 2012

Star Wars Flake!


Yes I know I have been a horrible blogging! But I have some downtime right now so I'm going to be posting today and setting up posts for the next week or so! Now with all that sad you all need to come back everyday and check out the fabulous things I have to show off!!


To start off my massive amount of posts is a before Christmas post which is a rather silly post but I have a good amount of before Christmas posts so be ready!



One boring day at work the week of Christmas I found a template for this fabulous snowflake, thank to Pinterest! I also have ones for Yoda, R2D2, Darth Vader, C3PO, Akbar, Boba Fett, and a few other ones! It's super cute but was a pain in the but to do!

No comments: