Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, January 23, 2012

Kalia's 2nd Birthday!


On December 31st Ms. Kalia turned 2 and we went to her house to celebrate!


Sorry my camera was almost dead so most of the pictures I have are of her opening gifts and some cake time!



Kalia was super cute!









With almost every gift she opened she wrapped her arms around it and said "I love it! I love it!"









First off sorry this was a cell phone picture so it's not the greatest but I completely love this picture! I know Ron tries not to show it but Kalia has him wrapped around her finger and I love it! He is so good with his niece and nephew and I love it! I know that in two or three years when we have kids that he will be amazing with them and I can't wait!



This is the cake that I made for her. I thought I had a better picture but all well. It's a Tinkerbell cake with Tinkerbell and all of her friends on it!


Singing happy birthday!

Blow out the candles!



Happy Birthday Ms. Kalia!

No comments: