Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Christmas 2011!


A little under a month late but here is Christmas 2011!!




Since this was three days after my accident and I spent the whole night before in the ER coughing up blood from swollen intestines Ron was my driver for the day!




First off we got up at 9 and went to have Christmas breakfast and watch Alex and Kalia open gifts at their house!




Be aware that I have a ton of pictures!!





First thing they were both super excited to show off the slippers that Santa gave them! Alex got Cars slippers!




Kalia got Disney Princess slippers!
Opening gifts with Princess Grandma Echo!


Shelia opening her gift from Ron!


Ron got Shelia this white cat that purs, moves, and meows. It's motion censored so it's a little creepy!



Kalia opening her Barbie bike from Uncle Ron!



Alex opening his drum set from Uncle Ron!



Ron putting together Kalia's bike with Alex's help.







Kalia got from her parents the Princess and the Frog music maker set!



















I'm sure their parents are beyond happy to have so many music making toys!







They have their own two man band!



As soon as Shelia opened up the cat that Ron gave her the kids couldn't stop playing with it!











But in the end....



Shelia got to play with the car!



Later on Shelia and the kids came out to the house to open more gifts







Opening Aunt Kassi's gifts! (They would have had them earlier but I had to get them from my house since they were still in my car when I had my accident!)







Yeah Aunt Kassi got me ribbon! Hahahaha!







I got both of them this cute little pop up tents! Lion King for Alex and Barbie for Kalia!



They loved them and even found out that they don't have floors so they liked to put them on their heads and walked around with them on their heads!



Sorry I just realized that these pictures are not in order of how they happened but oh well! After breakfast and gifts with Shelia and the kids we came back to Echo's house and opened our gifts. Here is Ron and I!



And here are our gifts!



Echo opening gifts!



Ron opening gifts!



Me opening the gift that Echo gave me, it's pictures of Ron and I at the St. George and Manti Temples and then the cool ring picture he did of us!>







Opening my Aunt Barb's gift. She had my name in the exchange and she got us/me two cool things from our registry and a cupcake apron that's super cute!



Ron opening up the movie Dumbo!



Apparently Ron said something in this photo that I didn't agree with or something but I don't remember it!



And because I can another picture of Ron and I!



To end the day we went to my parent's house and they got the blankets that I made them!
Ron opening up his gift from my parents and my Aunt Marsha who had his name for Christmas!
When he saw that they were both gift cards to Bed, Bath, and Beyond he knew just want he was doing the next day and what he was getting!<br>
Me opening my gifts! I promise I was happy and thrilled to be there and to open all my gifts. But I was so swollen I looked at least six months pregnant and I was hurting so my face may not relect the happiness going on!
Stocking time!


I love this sign! It says If this isn't your castle then your not my Prince and it has a picture of the Mesa Temple on it!

Yay pink slippers!
Yay again for socks!







And lastly my squeal moment! Bones season 3!!



It was a fabulous Christmas filled with great gifts, good food, and all of the people I love!




No comments: