Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

"One does not simply walk into Mordor"


Ron and I have this joke about his dog Socrates. Every time we leave even more at night when we come back Socrates will sit in the middle of the driveway with this why did you leave me look!?! The first time he did it I thought of Lord of the Rings................



You know the part where Gandalf the Gray is fighting this fire, dragon, creature thing and he says in his booming voice "You Shall Not Pass!!" Well since Socrates is grey like in color this is what he reminded me of and so I had to quote the movie and Ron and I got a good laugh about it. And we joke about it almost every time he does this.


So Ron made this!


Hahahaha! I got this one crazy morning at work and it completely made my day! I love how good my love is with Photo shop!!

And here for your enjoyment is some more funny Lord of the Ring images!



We have the Lord of the Rings Monopoly and I'm pretty sure this is what the card actually looks like!


And of course I would love this one!


Say what?!?

I'm hoping this post made you all laugh!

No comments: