Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Tim McGraw Concert 2011


You know when Tim McGraw comes into town that Lynsey and I will more then likely be there! This time we were in the pit and right up against the stage so enjoy this year's McGraw concert!




The opening, opening act was The Band Perry and they were pretty awesome!













The opening act was Luke Bryan! Again amazing!












He was singing a Metallic song here! Hehehehe!






And finally it was time for Tim!!



Ladies no zoom was used in these pictures!









He did a duet with The Band Perry






My favorite picture I took!



Of course I took about ten thousand more pictures then this but I didn't want to overload you all with Tim! But the concert was great and I may need to get tickets like this for more of my concerts!

No comments: