Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Mesa Museum of Natural History field trip part 1


Like every summer I take the older daycare kids on little field trips and a favorite place of ours to go is the Mesa Museum of Natural History. (Formally known as the Mesa Southwest Museum) Normally I take them all at the same time but my partners in crime either had to work or was at Scout camp so we broke it up into two field trips.




This first week I took Tyler H, Dylan, Tyler L, and Jenna. Here they are in front of the dinosaur outside of the front doors of the museum.



The four of them on TV! Which they all thought was very cool!


At one point I got tired of them and put them in jail! Hahaha!


New this year is an outside dinosaur dig that the kids loved!


Always a fun part is the panning for gold!


Which I'm sure more water got on them then in the pans!



Coal train.



On a boat deck.



Loving the dinosaur bones!



Watching the dino flood!



And lastly checking out the stars!

No comments: