Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, July 8, 2011

Brenn's Bachelorette Party

Now almost two months later I'm blogging about Brenn's Bachlorette party!!




First we all loaded in the car and went out to eat at Carraba's! Here is all us riding in the back seat! Claudia, Emily, me, MeKell, Lisa, and Marley!



And our pilot and co-pilot! Kimbre and Brenn!


Of course Brenn needed to look the part so we got her a veil to wear!


All of us at dinner!



Then we went back to MeKell's house where Karli came over and we played games, laughed, joked, and opened gifts!






All of the gifts! Minus the little green bags at the bottom there, those were are fabulous gift bags!



Brenn getting hydrated to open gifts!



Brenn asked us not to post any pictures of her gifts so Kaulin won't see anything before she can show him but I had to post this with this most awesome bag! But what is in the bag you may ask? Let me just say fabulous stuff!



Once the gifts were opened we had mint chocolate chip ice cream cake!



Isn't this picture awesome! I love it!



Since we were all there I figured I would get some pictures of me with the girls! Here is Karli and I!



Kimbre and I!



Claudia and I!



Brenn and I!



MeKell and I!



Emily and I!



And Marley and I!



Just some fun random!



You have to love the ones of people eating!



Karli!



Brenn!



It was a very fun night and I'm so excited for Brenn! She is going to make a most beautiful bride!

No comments: