Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

NKOTBSB Concert!!


Finally after months of waiting it was June 30th and that means it was the New Kids on the Block and Backstreet Boys concert! My inner fan girl was in hyper drive!



The girls and I outside at the Peak booth where Aubrie Dee works!



Miss Aubrie Dee and me!


Ummmmmm moving on!


Jordin Sparks was the opening for the boys and she had a short set that was pretty good!









Finally after what felt like an eternity of waiting it was time for the boys to come one! I tried to contain the inner fan girl but failed instantly! And some of these pictures are blurry since I was in the upper section but I'm not complaining about my free ticket!




























Alonna and Kimmy! AJ missed you greatly!


















I envy every single lady on that stage!















Ummm yeah so this was the reason they had a lot of EMT's there! In case some ladies forgot to breathe!


















The show was awesome and never got boring. When it was over I felt like it had only been 20 minutes instead of over 2 hours and it could have went on another 2 hours and I wouldn't have minded at all!

No comments: