Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Extra loving for Carmichael


Miss Emma came across something of mine that she thought was pretty awesome!




That would be my beloved Carmichael!





For those of you drawing a blank at that name, Carmichael is the stuff animal that my aunt Trina gave me before I could remember and has served as a good luck charm and a sleeping partner (Until I find another permanent one that is) for the past 20 or so years!





She really liked him and would go find him and other "babies" and carry them around giving them loves!

1 comment:

Kel and Deke said...

Oh these pictures make me so happy. Two girls that I love so much!! Thank you for sharing Carmichael with Em she was thrilled. Now about that sleeping partner thing.... :) :)