Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Star Wars Concert!!



Now I must set the stage before this post! Picture you are sitting in a dark theater and the lights have just dimmed and then..........................................

DaaaaaaDaa DaDaDaDaaaDa!





Star Wars in concert!!! And yes that was my sad attempt of me blogging the Star Wars theme song!


The first weekend in October this fabulous display of music and video was here in Arizona and we being Star Wars fans had to go! Before the concert started we walked around and saw some of the displays of props from the actually movies!




First off is the Master Jedi Yoda!




Another Jedi whose name I can't remember right now.




Konner captured by the Stormtroopers!



And me coming to rescue him!


Konner and I with a Tusken Radier!



Llama and Duck with the Ewoks!



Duck and me with Chewie!



Chewie and his distant cousins Lonnie and Llama!



And lastly one of the greatest villain in all of cinema! (In my book anyway!)
Darth Vader!!!


The concert was amazing and I hope it comes back so I can go again!

2 comments:

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

Im super jealous of you!!! LUCKY!