Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, October 16, 2009

Halloween decorations 2009


It only took me two weeks but I am finally posting about Halloween decorations!

As many of you know Halloween is my all time favorite holiday so I love to get the house all spooky for it!


Our fabulous witch that talks and rises up and down!


My mom's cute little ghost family!


Ghoul number one haunting the bed rooms


Our new bat with glowing red eyes, hanging out in the tree!


Our little graveyard scene


And lastly ghoul number two!


We also this year got strobe lights that we put out every night to add an awesome effect! It just makes me even more excited for Halloween every time I go into the front yard!

No comments: