Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Crazy hair/hat day at work!


The week I got back to work was "Homecoming Week" for the children's hospital since we were only twoish weeks from moving into our new home! So because I love things like this I had to do them!!


This day was crazy hair/hat day. I know you can't see my hair very much in this picture but it is one of the few pictures of me in scrubs and since starting Monday I will not be allowed to wear them anymore I had to post it!


Here is the back of my hair which isn't too crazy. I was going to tease the buns and have this huge Princess Leia bun thing but it was so cute before I teased it that I couldn't do it. But I sprayed my sparkle spray in it so it had flair and then I had an awesome batty headband!


This is one of my managers Alison and I in a candid pic!


And a good one of me and Alison and our fabulous crazy hats!

No comments: