Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 11, 2009

The joys of the hospital!


As you all know I had to have another surgery on August 24th and a small simple surgery turned into a horrible adventure! I ended up having to have radiation to stop my body from growing random bone, got another infection, had to have another surgery within six days of the last one to clean out the joint, was running crazy high fevers, and ended up leaving with a Picc line and seven weeks of home IV antibotics!

So here are some pictures that were taken on my cell phone and sent to family and friends as I was crazy sick!


First there is me with a really high fever! Don't I look a little high in this picture?



So once my first IV went bad I had to get a new one and since my veins pretty much suck I had to get the IV in my foot!!


This is my eye after the second surgery when they tape my eye closed with tape I was allergic too! It looks like someone punched me in the eye!


And lastly is my neck central line which I had to get at emergency noticed from the ICU doctor when my fever was 103.9 and rising, would not lower no matter what they did, I was going in and out of conscienceless, and my foot IV had gone bad! The only reason I had to get the neck central line and not the picc line is because they can't put the picc line in when you are running any fever!


But all is good and I survived just so you all know! And I even got my picc line out on Thursday so I am 100% better! Thank you so, so very much for every one's love and support during my horrible adventure!

No comments: