Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

The Brotherhood of the Traveling Bacon!


A week or so ago I went over to my mom's and she asked if I wanted to go and pick up lunch for us two while she finished up lunch with the daycare kids and got them ready for naps/quiet time.

Well of course what pregnant women is going to say no to food so once we decided what we wanted I headed out to my car and was coming around to the driver's side when I noticed this on the roof of my car!


That would be one of Socrates' Beggin' Strips!

How, under the carport even, it got on top of my car I have no idea but how it lasted the entire ride over from my house to my mom's is even more puzzling and if that wasn't enough it lasted through my trip to get lunch and the ride back home before it disappeared probably from a bird.

But I have no idea how it got up there and thought it was funny!
 

No comments: