Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Still The Best Question Ever!


In my 28 years on this earth I have been asked many different questions.

What's your name?

How are you doing?

Do you want fries with that?

Are you crazy?

And so on and so forth.

But two years ago today I was asked the best question in my entire life!

************

**********

********

******

****

**

*


Yes two years ago Ron slipped a small wooden box into a shopping bag for me to find and asked me this most wonderful question!


I was giddy and excited in ways I still can't explain as I said yes and he put my beloved and unique engagement ring on my left hand where I've happily showcased it off since then!

Now two years later we are happily married and expecting our first baby!

The road leading me to Ron and this question and the road since that day hasn't always be fun or easy but I wouldn't trade that time or journey for anything or wish that I didn't get asked this question!

I love you Ron, more and more with each passing day and thank you so much for asking me the best question I could ever be asked!

No comments: