Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Guess What Time It Is?!? Guess What Time It Is!?!


Today is the first day of my most favorite month and season!!

OCTOBER AND HALLOWEEN!

Can I get a Boo-yaw!

So to celebrate the start of this hauntingly fabulous time of year I wanted to share a awesome gem I saw at Wal-Mart in their Halloween section!


Yes that would be a freaking witch flamingo!

I almost bought every single one they had and wanted to put up a witch flamingo convention in the front yard but was able to some how refrain from buying out every single witch flamingo from every Wal-Mart in the state!

Now that I said that you all can see me doing it! Don't lie! Hahahahaha!

So stay tuned for more fun Halloween type posts as well as my normal every day posts!

No comments: