Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Celebrating Ron's New Job!


Ron started a new job the first of September and so one night a couple of weeks after he started we went out and took Echo with us to Benihana to celebrate!

Of course if you know me I had to take pictures of the food and everything!


Yummy shrimp crunch sushi roll!


And Ron's spicy Las Vegas roll!

I won't lie blogging about the sushi really makes me want it!



Rice heart!


I love their veggies! Honestly I've even dreamed about them but that could be because of the pregnancy as well!


Onion volcano!


Onion volcano with a zucchini boat and mushroom passengers!


And now it's an onion train with a zucchini car and mushroom passengers!

Who said you can't play with your food!



Mmmmm look at all the shrimp!


Oh yes!


That would be Ron and mine steak!



My plate of complete and wonderful yumminess! Again I've dreamed about this too!


Of course they make you a lot of food so I had some to take home to enjoy the next day for lunch!

Echo also had leftovers so I had to label our boxes!

The little writing on the box says that Ron is excluded from the rule of not touching my food and then my reply of no he can't touch it!

Luckily he didn't touch it and I got to enjoy it the next day for lunch!


Since this was Echo's first time going we got a free picture at the end of dinner!

No comments: