Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Ron's 30th Birthday Part 2!


The day after Ron's birthday Shelia and the kids came out to celebrate with him some more!


Alex and Kalia bringing him his gift from them, Shelia, and Grandma Echo.



New pants for work!

After he opened his gift we went to one of Ron's favorite places and were there go every year for his birthday Flo's in Scottsdale! Truly this place is awesome and since last year I have been looking forward to going again!


Of course you get to enjoy pictures of our lunch!

They start you out with salad with an Asian peanut vinaigrette!
 


And tasty won tongs!


We ordered crab puffs and


calamari to start out!


While we were waiting for our food I had fun taking pictures of Alex and Kalia playing with their straws and water!



Yay for food time! This is my honey beef that Kalia completely loved!


Ron's cashew beef!


Shelia's beef and broccoli


The orange chicken for Alex and Kalia that Kalia didn't like so we shared my food instead!


And Echo's long beans and shrimp!


You know these kids are used to me taking pictures when they want me to take pictures of their fortunes!



Kalia is like me and we enjoy our food and eat slower but today she was moving at a whole new slow speed so we got her, her own box to take her food home so she could eat it on the way home if she wanted! Since we had other boxes I decided to label Kalia's!


When we got home we had Ron's favorite ice cream lemon cake!


We made sure that Shelia only put on 30 candles!


Make a wish Babe!

It was a fun and low key two day celebration and I still feel like the luckiest women ever to be married to such an amazing man!

No comments: