Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Mother's Day 2013!


Finally my Mother's Day 2013 post!

Of course I took a lot of pictures! I grouped them into Shelia, Echo, and My Mama for you all to enjoy!

Happy Mother's Day Shelia!


Alex and Kalia made her close her eyes while they put the gifts in front of her!










Finally after many tries we got a fairly good one of the three of them!


Happy Mother's Day Echo!




We got her a picture of the First Presidency!


Happy Mother's Day Mama!







We got her two of the movies we replaced to Blu-Ray, a picture of her four kids, a picture of her "six" kids (Shay Bear and Aubrie Dee is included), and one of Ron's amazing photos of the Salt Lake Temple that we took last fall and he edited!

Happy Mother's Day again to all three of these wonderful women and mothers in my life! I can't wait to join this club one day!

No comments: