Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Llama's 23rd Birthday!


My little brother, yes little brother! Turned 23 this year and since he didn't have a party he didn't get his gift until almost a month later!

It's a good thing he's cool like that though!


Of course I took this as an opportunity to take pictures!! Hahahaha!



We gave him ten to twelve DVD's that we replaced with Blu-Rays that Llama loved!





We also gave him a book about singers called Corn Flakes with John Lennon that he liked!


Lastly I couldn't help but take a picture of Llama's amazing curly locks!

I forget how curly his hair is when it's long!

Happy Birthday again Llama and I hope you enjoyed your gifts!

No comments: