Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Ron's 30th Birthday Part 1!


This year my wonderful husband turned 30 and we had a two day, quite, and low key celebration!

His birthday was on a Friday so I went up to Phoenix closer to the end of the day to go out to dinner with him!

We went to Tilted Kilt of course! Yum!


Since ComicCon was in town that weekend they had comic book/character drinks! So Ron got a virgin Clone Wars drink complete with light saber!


Of course I had to take pictures of our food! Starting with our potato skins!


Ron's super tasty chicken dinner!


My country fried steak and veggies!


Ron shared his light saber with my drink!


Ron's free dessert! A chocolate chip pazookie! YUMMY!!


Like I said ComicCon was that weekend so when female Link and female Ash walked in I had to use my ninja skills and take a picture of them!


Ron and I with our waitress!


Ron with our waitress!

After dinner we went home where I had Ron open his gift from me!


But first he got a card in the mail from my grandma and grandpa Hatch and opened that too!



Then is was on to my gift!



First part was two bottles of lemonade!


Socrates approved of this!



Next was the new Injustice game!


Lastly he got Star Wars Angry Birds Pens...


And a pack of travel Slim Jims!



Of course Socrates declared that the Slim Jims were highly dangerous and he needed to eat them!







Luckily Ron shared and they both survived eating the Slim Jims!

It was a low key but fun evening that we both enjoyed and since we knew I was pregnant at this point we laughed and talked about needing a baby sitter for next year's birthday celebration!

No comments: