Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Setting Up For Da Mama's 50th Surprise Party!


This year my Mama turned the BIG 50!

And about two weeks before her birthday my dad decided that he wanted to throw her a surprise birthday party! So with the small amount of time we used our amazing "time running down on the clock" skills to put together a pretty fabulous bash!

Here are the pictures I took while my dad, siblings, and I helped set up and get everything ready!


My dad got the Relief Society Room in their Stake center for the night!


The perks of being the shortest and oldest sibling is you get to have your younger and shorter siblings stand on top of objects and such to put things on the ceiling!

Hehehehe!



Wondering what Konner and I were talking about here?

It was fried chicken, seriously fried chicken!




My dad and Karli on the other hand..............


were not talking about fried chicken!


It honestly took us a little over an hour to set up so we spent the rest of the time entertaining ourselves with cell phones.


working out, and I taking pictures of course!


Here be the goodies for the parties!


And some slightly healthy stuff!


I set Llama and Duck to the store and they got me a soda that Llama so lovingly made into a piece of modern art when he got back! I give you the "Brownie, spoon, soda, phone, five dollar bill" by Llama Larson!


Yeah I don't remember taking this or why I took it but oh well!


The whole food set up before the party!

Now that the set up is done come back soon to see how the party was!

No comments: