Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Must....Get....Every...Last....Drop!!!


It's no secret that I completely LOVE ice cream!!

So much in fact that if I lived in the coldest place on Earth I would still go out at 10 pm to dig my car out of the snow, trek out in the middle of the winter, in subzero temperatures, with a nasty wind chill, and in a blizzard to get ice cream!

Don't laugh, I'm far beyond serious!

Anyway back to the post, sorry talking about ice cream almost always gets me off track!

One night a week or so ago Ron and I went to Baskin Robbins and he got a shake. By the time we got home it was half gone and we left Socrates in and he sat so still by Ron, his eyes never leaving the cup and the liquid inside got lower and lower!

When Ron was done and after teasing and laughing at Socrates for a little bit he let Socrates like the cup and these pictures show you how that went down!






Yes, his nose fit it the cup perfectly! Hahahaha!

But don't be upset I had my camera ready just in case this happened so withing 15 seconds he got it on his nose, I snapped the picture, and then Ron took it off. But honestly Socrates did it on his own!

I'm sure this dog is getting me ready for my kids because most of the time it's never a dull moment when he is around, but at least he is so freaking cute!

No comments: