Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!


Today is the day for all the mommies, step mommies, those women in your life who are like a mommy to you, soon to be mommies, and those who sadly look to this holiday at one point with excitement and joy and now is celebrating it with empty arms and hopes that next year will be different!


So give those special women a visit, call, text, e-mail, letter, carrier pigeon, smoke signal, ESP, or any other way you want to communicate and let them know how special they are to you!


This picture was too cute not to add!

I just wanted to wish my mommy, my mommy in law, my mommy sister in laws, my soon to be mommy bestie, my two mommy cousins, and all my many, many mommy friends and other family members a very Happy Mother's Day and I love you all!

No comments: