Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Mom's 50th Birthday Party!


Yes I know it took me long enough to get to this post but at least I got to it!

Here is the second part or the party part of my mom's 50th surprise birthday party!

My dad told my mom that he wanted to take her to the temple and then to dinner that Friday after her birthday for a date/birthday. Since Konner had made "plans" with a friend and us other three "had to work" she happily agreed. So before they got ready to leave my dad "got a call" from someone in church asking them him to do something in the clerk's office and to lock up a microphone left in the Relief Society. Since this task would take less than ten minutes they decided to do it on the way to the Temple. So my dad text me when he got to the church and when he got into the clerk's office he asked my mom if she would go to the Relief Society Room and get the "left out microphone" for him. As soon as she left he hurried and called me and I hushed the room as my dad rushed through the Cultural Hall and quietly watched her come opened the door to find all of us yelling surprise!

She was so shocked that she jumped back and quickly closed the door so my Aunt Lou got up, opened it back up, and brought her in!


She was so shocked, surprised, flattered, and happy!

And was equally surprised that my dad was able to pull it off so perfectly without her suspecting it at all!


We had a lot of family, friends, daycare clients, and love ones there so all these photos are just the fun random ones I took of every one talking, eating, and having fun!







Claudia came with her handsome man Zeke and of course I had to take a few pictures of this cutie!




Hiding under the table and still being cute!





The party was fun and she loved it!

Happy 50th Birthday Mama!

No comments: