Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Uncle Mel


Yesterday a very sweet and wonderful man, who was like a third grandpa to me when I was young returned home to Our Father in Heaven.


This is my Great Uncle Mel and Great Aunt JoAnn

She is the oldest sister of my Drandma Larson and the parents to my dad's cousin Terry who lost his wife, Jody, early last month. She use to watch me when I was little when my parents were working and he would come home to have lunch with us often. Because of this I have come to love these two just as much as my actual grandparents

It is times like this that I take comfort in the Lord's plan that families are eternal and one day he will be with his beautiful wife and children again and is up there playing with his future grandchildren and great children before sending them down to earth! Until then he will be watching over all of us and up there doing one of his favorite things and tending to the greatest garden he will ever have! I'm sure the fruits and veggies he will get from it will be out of this world!

I love you Uncle Mel and you will be greatly missed!

No comments: