Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, April 8, 2013

Fabric Craft Update!

*** DISCLAIMER!!!***

If you are a certain someone or someones who are expecting or have just had a certain baby or babies, quickly leave this page and ignore this post until May 1st 2013 at the earliest!

This is for the safety of the both the mother and baby/babies because I have set up this post to know what when these certain women have gone beyond a certain group of lines that you will find below(and I will also point out) which will trigger a group of Ninja trained, slimy, uncharacteristic zombie slugs to come to your house at all hours of the day or night, eat all your toilet paper, candy, keys, and blinds/curtains, slime every square inch of your house inside and out, change every password/screen lock they can find, make at least 50 out of country calls a day, and lastly steal everyone's left shoe.

If you try to kill the slug they will only split in half and add to their population. I'm the only one that holds the kill switch in case of emergencies but if no emergency arises then the kill switch will kick in on May 1st at 12:01 and the slugs will melt into slime and just need to be mopped up.

With that being said after the group of lines following this sentence I'll be on with the post!

************

**********

********

******

****

**

Final warning! If you past the next star the slugs will be on their way!!

*

If you remember back in February I posted about a the mounds of fabric I have and my goal to tackle it!

My unspoken goal to myself at that time was by the first of April to be 75% done and starting out I was on track but because of some personal health issues, a death in the family, other family members being sick, and birthday, holiday, and anniversary celebrations I got behind.

The year is still young and I thought if I post about my progress here and there then I will be even more motivated to get it all done by the end of the year!


My least favorite part of sewing quilts or blankets is cutting squares or trimming! It's just so boring and long and mind numbing! I normally try to do all my quilts in bigger squares just so I don't have to spend as much time cutting but somewhere or somehow I got into my head to do one of my quilts in little squares that, no joke, took me FOUR hours to cut! It's a good thing that quilt is for me! Anyway these are all the things of fabric before I started cutting them!


And an eternity later after they were all cut, sorted, and put in order so they would be ready for me to start sewing!


After the cutting was done I took all of the "baby blanket" material and pinned them together to start working on those and once again no joke two hours later............


I had completely pinned and finished.................


ten baby blankets!

Just doing this post has made me excited to get back to work on the fabric and I know I will so stay tuned for more post on fabric updates!!

No comments: