Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Diamondbacks vs The Reds!


First off I'm not feeling the best as I posted this from being on my feet and making over five dozen cupcakes so my lower back, hips, knees, ankles, and feet are staging a massive protest right now, complete with picket signs and possible news coverage so if I don't have as much of my fun and witty comments with this post that is why!

I'm sure I have said this before but I completely love the company that Ron works for! His boss is truly amazing and is so sweet (he also throws a great Christmas party, so much that I forgot to take pictures), lets me come and steal my husband every so often for lunch, and every so often we get tickets to sporting events!

If you have know me for at least five minutes you will know that I love me some sports! In fact my sport love goes in this order:

Basketball

Football

Hockey

Soccer

Baseball

Which makes Arizona a pretty prefect place to live (just missing a major soccer team...... hint hint! Someone get on that please for both mine and my husband's sake!)

Well the last weekend in March Ron and I got to go watch the D-Backs play The Reds which was a lot of fun and of course I took a lot of fun pictures!


Not bad seats, so we could see the players and the entire field well!



Do you see the problem here? And do you want to know the solution?


Change back to the original and true colors and more will be added to this board! I promise!

Hahahahaha! Can you tell I'm not a fan of the new colors!
























Yay! The League Race!








And the Big Unit won!




How much do you want to bet that they aren't talking about the game? My money is on the kid that was below us that was "Digging hard for gold" and cleaning the pan in his mouth while his parents watched!


Instead of exercise equipment this is what the Mountainside Fitness Center at Chase Field has the people that go there during the game do! Hahahaha! Not really, but honestly who goes to a gym in a ballpark during a ballgame!




Eleven blurry pictures later I finally got this one, which was the one I was trying to get! Hahaha!




You know it's a good game when a bat is murdered!




Honestly I don't remember taking this picture!






This was after the bonehead play that in the end made us lose the game. I like to think of them all meeting him at the playground after school! Hahahaha! Sorry! I'm a huge anti bully person but that caption just fit perfectly!












Even though we lost the game it was a lot of fun and at least it was a preseason game so we can still have an awesome and winning season where they can still prove my color theory wrong and hopefully Ron and I will be able to go to more games!

No comments: