Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Zeke's Baby Blessing!


Closer to the end of May Ron and I were able to go to my Aunt Lou and Uncle Bly's house for the blessing of baby Zeke!! Since this was the first time I was able to see him and I won't lie it did make me baby hungry even more so when Konner held him because he is so sweet with babies! But I'm glad Ron didn't hold them because that would make me even more baby hungry! But anywho here are the 40ish pictures I took that day! And sorry that some are not turned the right way. My computer didn't want to rotate them and I was beyond done with fighting with it! But enjoy this precious yumminess!!


















































Congratulations Claudia and Josh again on the birth of this cutie!! He is perfect and you two are going to make some of the best parents ever!

No comments: