Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Mama and Llama Birthday!


April 17th was the day of not only one birthday but two!



The Mama and Llama Birthday this year at the super tasty Joe's Farm Grill!



Mom and dad!
 



Mom and Dad again!



These are just some random photos of my parents!







Of course I had to have a picture of my Llama and I!




And the Ducky and me picture! Karli sadly had to work and couldn't be there!



The yummy dinner Ducky and I shared! A half rack of ribs, pulled BBQ pork, some of the best tasting coleslaw, and french fries!



Llama opening his gift/card for Ron and I!



It took a while since Llama is still learning how to read! Hahaha! Sorry Llama I couldn't help myself!






His card has a huge silver sticker that says it's my birthday! Spank me!



Trying to show off his gifts take one!



And take two with the card facing the right way this time!



Mama opening up her gift from Ron and I!



Reading the card!



We got her the book Heaven Is Here by Stephanie Nielson!



The book is amazing and I more than highly recommend it! I know I will be reading it more than once and soon I will have a blog post about it!



And of course we had to get her Smarties as well!



And for the last laugh of the night Llama spilling soda on his pants! Hahaha!



But because I'm such an amazing older sister I made him a cover out of a napkin for him!

It was super fun dinner and I know that like always we will have a blast at their birthday celebration!

No comments: