Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, June 11, 2012

Easter 2012!


Finally the Easter post of 2012!



The weekend before Easter Shelia came over with Alexzander and Kalia. Ron had got them bunny ears from the dollar area at Target and they had to show them off! Here is Alex with his!



And Kalia with hers!



Sadly Alex and Kalia was sick on Easter weekend so that meant Ron and I needed to dye all of the eggs his mom boiled for the kids. I was completely fine with this since I love dying Easter eggs! Here is everything before we got started!



In the works of dying eggs!



My favorite egg! My I love Ron egg!



Ron made us a Truex egg that was super cute!



Ron's HOP egg!



Side one of another one of Ron's eggs!



And of course side too! Hahaha!



My yearly "Laker Hater egg! I some how didn't get a picture of my Phoenix Suns egg!



And lastly I love this egg I did and it's awesome color!

Easter was very laid back but it was so much fun to be able to dye eggs with my amazing husband!

No comments: