Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, June 8, 2012

100 Days!

Wow I can't believe it , but today at 2:29pm Ron and I will have been married for 100 days!


In those 100 days a lot has gone on but every morning I wake up next to him and it feels just like we walked out of the Temple for the first time as husband and wife the day before! I couldn't ask for a better person, best friend, and soul mate to have by my side for not only these last 100 days but for the eternities as well!

I know the next 100 days and beyond are going to be just as adventure filled, hopefully with mostly good adventures, as these last 100 days have been!

I love you Ron and it's completely true....... Time really does fly when your having fun!

No comments: