Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, September 27, 2010

Can't decide!


So I have a big problem right now!

It is almost October 1st and I have no idea what I'm going to be for Halloween!!

Yes is my book this is a big problem that I should have had figured out at least a month ago! I am a shame to the Halloween Gods!!

So here are some things I have narrowed it down to! Now these are not the costumes I will be buying just ideas of what I want to be so I can make it myself!


A zombie prom queen



A Greek Goddess

A nurse

A 1920's flapper


And lastly the good old witch!

Please help me pick one!!

2 comments:

Josh and Claudia Tieman said...

I am feeling the greek goddess for you! If just screams Kassi to me!

Laura Z. said...

Depends. Do you want to be someone dead, alive or immortal? I vote Greek Goddess, but that could also be because of my bias lol. Plus, that costume is really pretty and you'd look great in it. Also, Greek girls rule!