Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Donuts for Box Tops!


At Konner's school they collect box tops for money to get new books and school supplies and jazz like that. Well ever since Konner has been little we have been buying things with the box tops and having him take them in every two weeks to a month for his class. And like always they offer prizes and do contests to get more box tops in. This time for every student that brought in some box tops they got to come in early to school for donuts and their siblings were invited to. So for the first time ever since I had the day off I decided to go with him!


Mmmmmm donut!


And of course Duck and me!

I'm sure when they said sibling they were thinking more along the lines of younger siblings or siblings that went to school there with them but they didn't say that on the paper. I was the only "big kid" there and looked more like one of the many moms who were there with their kids and the younger siblings that don't go to school yet. But none the less I'm a supportive older sister and went with him and it also gave me something to do for the morning!

No comments: