Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, October 27, 2008

October's Dune trip!!

This weekend Kristopher, my dad, and I went to the Dunes with some friends! It was a ton of fun and sadly the weekend wasn't long enough!!

This sign was outside an AM PM by the KFC that we stop at on the way there. It made me giggle so I had to take a picture of it!


Here are the Dunes!!

The Llama Face and me.

Dad, Llama, and Michelle.
Michelle and Al.

At a little stop watching the other sand cars and quads around.


The hill.

The coolest car ever!! It says Deadliest Catch and has a king crab on it!! It kept going up and down the hill so much that we weren't able to get closer and get a picture so this will have to do!

1 comment:

Janda said...

YOU LUCKY DOG!!!! I cant wait to go, those pictures of the beautiful sand makes me want to cry!! Looks like you had tons of fun!