Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween cupcakes!

The Wednesday before Halloween I made cupcakes for work. I couldn't decide what one I wanted to make more so I did all three designs that I liked! They are very simple but I think they are really cute!!

The first one is dirt and worms. It is just crushed up Oreos and gummy worms. Sorry that the picture is really bad.



Here is my very simple spider web complete with spider rings! Sorry the picture is so blurry. As you can tell I was having some camera issues that day!

And lastly the eye ball cupcake! It is just a cherry in the middle or you could also use a red gum ball. At least this picture turned out okay!
Everyone at worked loved them and they were very tasty!!

1 comment:

Janda said...

Love the eye-ball ones!!