Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Just chipping away!

I am so proud of myself that I have to blog this! I work a great deal of overtime in my last paycheck and even though I wanted to use some of it to buy the last four season of the X-Files to finish my collection, I decided not to and buckle down and pay off somethings. So today I was able to pay off three of these!!!

I'm so happy that I just had to share it with you all!! Now I only have three more to go!! And I still can buy at least season six of the X-Files!!

3 comments:

Josh and Claudia Tieman said...

YEAH!! That is so exciting!! As soon as I start working I am hoping to pay off some stuff too! Instead of just minimum payments!! And I love X-Files!!! Hope you are doing well! LOVE YA!!

Lisa said...

Way to go then you can payoff mommy and daddy's debt (haha)

Janda said...

Good girl!! So proud of you, thats really hard to do!!