Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Mikey's baby shower!!

This weekend was one of my good friend's baby shower!! I don't get to see her much anymore because she was stationed in California and is now in Texas but it was totally awesome to see her and celebrate her new little baby boy!!!

Here is the new mommy, Angela or as I call her Mikey at 33 weeks. Isn't she too cute!!!

This is a diaper cake that one of the guess made for her. I thought it was really cute!!

They had the person who gave her the gift go up and stand by her while she opened it which was great for these pictures! Mikey and her mom Rene and one of their gifts to her the video camera.

Mikey and her sister Caty and her gift the books the Very Hungry Caterpillar complete with Caterpillar stuff animal and the book the Rainbow Fish.

Mikey and her sister Emily and her gift a Willow Creek statue of a pregnant women!

Tarin and Mikey after she opened her gift of some very cute oneies!

Mikey and my mom gift some more really cute oneies!

Here is my gift basket for her. It had the book I Love You Forever, a first aid kit, a rubber duck, some pacifiers, a pacifier holder, some bath stuff, some diaper cream, diapers, a duck hooded bath towel, a Winnie the Pooh activity blanket, some baby sunglasses, four really cute outfits, socks, two receiving blankets I made, a crochet blanket I made, and a Winnie the Pooh quilt I made for her.

Mikey and the Winnie the Pooh quilt.

Mikey opening up the rest of my gift basket.

Mikey and me!!!

And lastly Mikey and a really cute teddy bear that she got!!

1 comment:

Janda said...

What a sweet friend you are to make those hand made quilts, that has to mean alot to her!! So pretty, good job!