Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013


Well this year I unexpectedly got two Thanksgiving dinners!

Sadly the day before Thanksgiving a close friend in my parents Dune Family was killed in an accident at the Dunes so my parents decided not to go because most everyone else would be going home early.

So since they already had all the fixing for Thanksgiving they celebrated it at home on Thursday.

I got up and ready for the day and headed over there for dinner since Ron had some major project to finish and wasn't feeling good.

Llama had to work until late that day and Karli was up in Holbrook for Thanksgiving like she had planned since our parents would be gone. So it was just my parents, Duck, and I!

Dinner was awesome and I got too excited about it and forgot to take a picture of the food.

After dinner we went played games before I left that evening to go home.


Then on Saturday we had our Truex family Thanksgiving!

Shelia came over with the kids and we even had the missionaries over for it as well which was fun!

But once again pregnancy got me too excited about the food and I took no pictures! Except one!

My awesome pineapple pie that I made!


Doesn't that look AMAZING!?!?

I promise to get better with more holiday pictures when Little Miss gets here! Hahahaha!

Both Thanksgivings were great with a lot of good food, fun, and family!

No comments: