Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 19, 2013

"Frankie"


In the late fall my phone decided that it was done and didn't want to charge anymore!

Well at the time being six months pregnant without a phone was NOT going to do so we needed to figure out something to do until Ron's phone could be upgraded and I could have his old one.

My ingenious husband took my phone and an old charger cable and set to work!

This was the results!



My phone had a charger tail that was connected right to the battery!

Because it was put together with spare parts I named it....................

Frankie!

Frankie even lasted until after I got Ron's old phone for over a month before Ron's handy fix wasn't going to hold anymore and he peacefully passed on to electronic heaven!

No comments: