Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Oops!


Well I made it almost a year with a daily post but I tripped at the finish line!

Hahahaha!

I've tried really hard to make sure that I post daily by setting up a week's worth of posts on Saturday night or something on Sunday but third trimester has gotten the better of me and in order to keep Little Miss baking until at least 36 weeks I have done a ton or resting, finishing up the last of small baby things, or just spending time with Ron before just us two become a party of three!

But I'll give myself props for being able to keep it up this long!

So from here on out I'm just going to post when I have events and fun things like that to post about so hopefully tomorrow I will start to get caught up on a the couple of posts I'm behind on!

No comments: