Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Two Months!


Guess what today is?!?!



It's been two months since Ron and I got married!!



Here is just a little recap of what we have been doing during month two!



Went to London!



More and more thank you cards!



Got me all moved into Ron's house



Had fun starting to use some of our gifts like the wok, ice cream maker, chopper, and deep fryer!



Both of us finally got to settle into married life and the reality of going back to work, which we were both happy about!



Paid/did our taxes



Got my name changed on everything but my CNA license (which I'm in the process of doing!)



It's been a fabulous two months and I can't wait for the rest of eternity with him! Stay tuned next month for our three month update!

No comments: