Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 15, 2012

100 years ago

In history one hundred years ago today at 2:20am one of the greatest tragedies in sea history happened.



The sinking of the RMS Titanic where 1,515 people lost their lives.


Why do I blog about this you ask? Well ever since I was about 6 years old the Titanic has been my thing! I have read every single book written on it and I have watched every single documentary, tv show, and movie about it.


So it is in reverence today that I post this in honor of all 2,222 passengers on board the Titanic that faithful night. For all the men, women, and children whose lives were forever changed by this event. May they all continue to rest in peace and may the good grace of the Lord be with them always.

No comments: