Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, April 2, 2012

Albums of the 21st century

The other day at work I was on MSN and it had an article of the 21 Essential 21st Century albums and I had to check it out and see how many of these I had and I thought it was a fun post to share!


1. Eminem, "The Marshall Mathers LP" (2000) - Yes I know it's not clean rap but I love Eminem and of course I have this album!


2. Radiohead, "Kid A" (2000) - I did have this album but I don't know what happened to it.


3. OutKast, "Stankonia" (2000) - Yep got it!


4. Original motion picture soundtrack, "O Brother, Where Art Thou?" (2000) - Have the soundtrack and the movie!


5. Bob Dylan, "Love and Theft" (2001) - Nope I don't have this one.


6. Wilco, "Yankee Hotel Foxtrot" (2002) - Nope and is it bad that I don't completely remember this band?


7. Jay-Z, "Blueprint 2: The Gift & The Curse" (2002) - Yep


8. The White Stripes, "Elephant" (2003) - Yep, I got it!


9. Kanye West, "Late Registration" (2005) - Nope don't have it and honestly never will. I'm not a big Kanye West fan.


10. Justin Timberlake, "FutureSex/LoveSounds" (2006) - Of course I got it!


11. Amy Winehouse, "Back to Black" (2007) - Yep I have it and the funny thing is my Grandma Hatch has it too! She got it at a yard sale and my cousin Kimbre and I came acrossed it at her house one day when we were up there!


12. Miranda Lambert, "Crazy Ex-Girlfriend" (2007) - Yep, it has some good jams on it!


13. M.I.A., "Kala" (2007) - Nope


14. Lil Wayne, "Tha Carter III" (2008) - I have about half of the songs on this album.


15. TV on the Radio, "Dear Science" (2008) - Nope


16. Taylor Swift, "Fearless" (2008) - Yep! One of my favorite songs that reminds me of Ron is the title track to this album!


17. Black Eyed Peas, "The E.N.D. (Energy Never Dies)" (2009) - It's a recent buy but I have this album.


18. Brad Paisley, "American Saturday Night" (2009) - I don't have the full album but I have some of the songs on it.


19. Lady Gaga, "The Fame Monster" (2009) - Oh yes!!


20. Arcade Fire, "The Suburbs" (2010) - Nope only a couple songs from the album.


21. Adele, "21" (2011) - Yep and I love it!


Yes I know this was a random boring post but I still think it was fun!

No comments: