Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 29, 2012

One Month!


Yep you know I'm going to be one of those monthly bloggers for the first year, so consider this my warning! Hahaha!




One month ago I married my best friend, love of my life, soul mate, and eternal companion! And it has been a pretty busy month!


Some of the things we have been up too!


*Had a fun and fabulous honeymoon in Las Vegas!


*Got me all moved in and set up at Ron's house!


*Thank you cards, thank you cards, and more thank you cards!


*Got back into the swing of work (majorly) with some overtime added to it!


*Started the process to get my name changed!


*And lastly went to London from a trip that Ron won! (We are currently there right now!)


I can't wait to see what the next month and every single day, week, month, and year after that brings us! And don't worry I plan on sharing almost every journey and adventure with you all!

No comments: