Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Honeymoon Bound!!


Well everyone today my Husband and I, (hehehe I love saying Ron is now my husband!!) are heading off on our Honeymoon!!

Where you may ask?


To Fabulous Las Vegas, Nevada!!


Ron and I will be enjoying five days and four nights among the lights, sounds, and fun of the desert adult playground!

But don't worry we won't make our trip live up to the Sin City nickname of Vegas and we have planned to do a session in the Las Vegas Temple!!

But my fellow bloggers and stalkers this doesn't mean that I will blow off blogging while I'm gone! I'm sure you know that I have a huge amount of wedding things to blog and I have already set them up, for one to post daily for the next while so make sure you check back everyday!

And lastly I want to take this time to talk every single one of you for all of your help, support, and love! You all don't know how much everything you do, did, say or said means to Ron and I!

No comments: