Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 8, 2012

My Formal Bride Photos


Day four of Formal Wedding Photo Maddness!!!

Since I posted Ron's groom photos yesterday I figured that today would be a good day to post my bridal shoot!

I also realized I didn't mention is yesterday's post these poses are just some of my favorites! We took over 1,600 photos! I figured if I put all of them up you would want to shoot me afterwards! But we do have all the photos saved to my computer and a SD card so if any of you want to see all of them just drop me a line or come on by!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create a digital slideshow


I still have four more days of photos to show and tell so come on back!

No comments: